Wednesday, April 3, 2013

You automatically sort your email in the Yahoo how do I stop?


Request caused by Melissa H: How do you stop Yahoo from automatically sorting your email?

Whenever I look in my in-box, before I can click on anything it says “sorting Emails” and then puts them in alphabetical order, regardless of whether they are new or old.

I can’t find an option anywhere to sort email, so I don’t know how it started. It’s been doing it for weeks.


This is learn about How do you stop Yahoo from automatically sorting your email? that you could be need to resolve troubles alone. I hope this element helps in lots of ways; and help make everything far better. Needing learn about How do you stop Yahoo from automatically sorting your email? will be an answer in the coming years.

Most practical answer:


Answer by magnumgirl

To make sure it stays the way you want it, click Options on the mail screen, then click Mail Options. Under General go to Message Ordering, then click Decending by date. Upper left click Save Changes.


Acknowledge better?

Add your own special answer within the comments!


Mais informação em http://artur.scholarup.com/2010/10/1-como-mudar-o-email-do-messenger.html Língua: Português de Portugal, sotaque de Guimarães onde Portuga…


UK Lottery Scam Email


Picture because of UK Lottery Scam Email


UK Lottery Scam Email



You automatically sort your email in the Yahoo how do I stop?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive