Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Yahoo your default email client in IE How do I?

Dilemma courtesy of Missy M: How do I make Yahoo my default email client in IE?

I want to be able to click on “send email” on websites and then Yahoo will open. Sometimes, websites do not list their email outright, you have to click on the link to see it. When I do that, it brings up some email program that I do not even use. I want it to bring up Yahoo. With my old computer, there was some sort of patch or download that made this possible.


However this is tips on How do I make Yahoo my default email client in IE? you will really need to solve complications ourselves. Eventually it will help in lots of ways: making your life considerably better. Dreaming tips on How do I make Yahoo my default email client in IE? would be a strategy from now on.

Best answer:


Answer by LoneStar

Try this:


Click this link, (below) from Yahoo, for “detailed instructions” on making Yahoo your default mail client on *Internet Explorer*.

You WILL be required to download Yahoos “newest” toolbar—-use the “download” link that is on that page, to be sure and get the correct one.


That download adds Yahoo! Mail to your PC’s list of email programs to choose from. (FOLLOW the instructions, (on that page), by clicking on the– “Install the Yahoo Mail Plug-in, and make Yahoo Mail my default mail provider”–checkbox.)


THEN, after you’ve chosen Yahoo! Mail as your PC’s default email application (client), Yahoo! Mail will open when you click “ANY” email link in “ANY” browser, at ”ANY” time.


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/settings/settings-10.html


Do know better?

Add your own answer inside a comments!


Video describing how to add or remove personal and work email, contacts, calendar and social networking accounts on a BlackBerry 10 smartphone Visit www.blac…


Email Check – DILO4


View by way of Email Check – DILO4


Checking my email under the watchful eyes of my friends, the macaroni penguin and the librarian action figure.


Yahoo your default email client in IE How do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive