Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Yahoo confirmed my decision how How do I get it to stop?


Consult courtesy of stevenscottoddballz: How do I get Yahoo to stop confirming my decisions?

My E-Mail started asking me “Are you sure you want to permanently delete this message?” when I click on “Delete”. I have NEVER had THIS happen before. This will be VERY annoying, & slow my “catching up with my E-Mail”, if I have to answwer “Yes” EVERY time I click on “Delete”.


This may be information and facts on How do I get Yahoo to stop confirming my decisions? that you might would need to fix issues their selves. Preferably this assists in many ways: making yourself better. Hoping information and facts on How do I get Yahoo to stop confirming my decisions? tend to be a remedy sooner or later.

Solution:


Answer by magnumgirl

When you get that message see if it says to click somewhere if you don’t want to receive it again. Yahoo is continually changing things. I used to get that,but it was quite a while ago. Now I just get it deleting Spam, which I haven’t had in many moons.


Figure out better?

Add your own special answer within a comments!



Yahoo confirmed my decision how How do I get it to stop?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive