Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Why they are deleted from the Outlook e-mail on my phone does not delete?


Main problem written by Troubled: When I delete e-mails on my phone why doesn’t it delete them in outlook?

How do I change it so that it does? I have quit using the e-mail on my phone b/c it’s a pain to delete all my e-mails twice! I have a samsung moment with android. It’s a gmail account but I’ve been using the “e-mail” app which I guess is for outlook.


Definitely is focused on When I delete e-mails on my phone why doesn’t it delete them in outlook? you may need to have to solve situations without any assistance. Hopefully this will assist you in several ways, and formulate everything significantly better. Needing focused on When I delete e-mails on my phone why doesn’t it delete them in outlook? tend to be a fix in the coming years.

Solution:


Answer by Rajeshkumar D

It delete the local copy you have it on your phone client side e-mail


When the server deleivers the e-mail to each client , it needs to be deleted from the local copy of the e-mail.


Out look and your phone both have the their own copy of the e-mail yo can setup the clients to read directley from server and delete e-mails on the server. Howerver I am not sure any of tghe phone devices can do so at this time


Learn better?

Leave your own individually styled answer while in the comments!


Windows 8 comes with an app for sending and receiving e-mail. A glance at the start screen’s mail tile shows you the latest email by name and subject. The ma…


Steaming magic tofu at Home of Gourmet Chinese Restaurnant on our 17 year e-mail anniversary


Appearance courtesy of Steaming magic tofu at Home of Gourmet Chinese Restaurnant on our 17 year e-mail anniversary



Why they are deleted from the Outlook e-mail on my phone does not delete?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive