Thursday, April 4, 2013

Why is it always my email yahoo group invitations, what should I do? I only use yahoo answer?

Trouble created by Kristie: Why do I always get invitations to different Yahoo groups in my email? I only use Yahoo for answers?

The only thing I use Yahoo for is Yahoo Answers but I get all kinds of invitations to join various Yahoo groups in my email that is linked up with my Y!A account. I also have my settings set to “no emails” and “no messages” from Yahoo Answerers.

Is this happening to anyone else?


That’s learn about Why do I always get invitations to different Yahoo groups in my email? I only use Yahoo for answers? you may should resolve troubles by themselves. Can easily this helps in lots of ways, may create everything greater. Praying learn about Why do I always get invitations to different Yahoo groups in my email? I only use Yahoo for answers? may perhaps be simple solution later on.

Most practical answer:


Answer by crazy_mom2_1

they may guess at addresses to send the invites- you can prevent it and report it

How can I prevent moderators from adding me to their groups or sending me invitations?


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/email/email-44.html?terms=prevent+adds


abuse form

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/abuse.html?from_url=http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/


Answer by Riki

I hope this covers it, if you look at the last line of the invitation you will see “change your email preferences” click there and follow the prompts


Do know a lot better?

Leave your ultimate answer active in the comments!


It’s more important than ever for your email to stand out. How can you do this? What’s the best way to get people to notice your email above all the rest? Wa…


Sandi Solow on Email Marketing


Persona in Sandi Solow on Email Marketing


Sandi Solow of I Send Your EMail presents Email Marketing 101 presented at the Atlanta Web Entrepreneurs meetup for July 2008.


Why is it always my email yahoo group invitations, what should I do? I only use yahoo answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive