Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Whenever I try to forward email from Hotmail to, I have the following comments. Nobody can help me?

Real question made by : Whenever I try to forward an email on Hotmail, I get the below comment. Can anyone help me?

“Before you can send this message, you must pass a random check to confirm that your account is valid. This helps us prevent automated programs from sending junk e-mail.”


I have emailed Hotmail, with no response from them and I need to forward this email to colleauges immediately. Is there anyway around this?


Definitely is learn about Whenever I try to forward an email on Hotmail, I get the below comment. Can anyone help me? that you will choose to resolve problems on their very own. I really hope it will help in several ways, and formulate your own life far better. Who want learn about Whenever I try to forward an email on Hotmail, I get the below comment. Can anyone help me? could be a cure one day.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Louise

you would have to pass the random check lol simple as that


Answer by MLM

That is an anti-spam measure. You should see a code that you have to type in. It is built into the Hotmail programming on the MSN servers so there is really no way around it unless you use a different email product. If you regularly send out a lot of email or send to a lot of contacts, this message appears more frequently as well.


Have any idea better?

Leave your own personal answer active in the comments!


Segue aĆ­ uma aula de como escanear suas fotos, documentos, curriculuns ou outras coisas pro seu pc e depois enviar para um contato por e-mail.


Post office – Postamt in Halle(Saale) color [contest]


Pic from Post office – Postamt in Halle(Saale) color [contest]


E-mail resultat ?


Whenever I try to forward email from Hotmail to, I have the following comments. Nobody can help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive