Thursday, April 4, 2013

To persuade my mom to stop popping my acne?

Challenge by Someone: How can I convince my mom to stop popping my acne?

I’ll do it every once in a while (like if I have a GIANT zit that I can easily get) but my mom is the reason I have scabs and scratches on my forehead. When she was a kid, my grandpa would pick at her zits, too. No matter how many times me, my grandma, and my dad yell at her, tell her she’s acting just like her father, and say that it could lead to scars, she always says, “Yeah, yeah. Whatever.” I usually don’t cry but I kind of yelp when she pops them and I tell her to stop but she says, “I’m just helping you. Once I get the core out, it won’t come back again!” or “Quit whining! You’re being such a baby!” so I’m forced to just sit there with long fingernails digging into my skin. I even sent her like 10 acne myths and I said, “Did you get my e-mail?” “Nope, I deleted it.”


This is really getting on my nerves :’(

Please do not think she’s a bad mother. Other than zit popping and when she cleans (trust me, she’s picky when it comes to cleaning) she’s a wonderful mother and I couldn’t ask for a better one. She’s a pharmacist so I couldn’t really show her any medical stuff that would change her mind because she already knows it all…


This can be concerning How can I convince my mom to stop popping my acne? you may requirement to resolve difficulties itself. With luck , this’ll help in several ways… and help make your life far better. Wishing concerning How can I convince my mom to stop popping my acne? is going to be a method in time.

Solution:


Answer by Jess

Popping acne DOES NOT help you get rid of it! Instead, it could lead to infections, scars, and even mass breakouts of acne because of the bacteria that is released from the pimple. Tell your mother that it does not help, and if she does not listen, try getting some books on acne and showing it to your mom to support your statements. If still not, go ask a medical personel and let them explain to your mother.


Have any idea much better?

Add your own answer to the comments!


http://JohnsiPhone.com iPhone blog, reviews, tutorials, tips, tricks and more. If you ever have an iphone question email me john@johnsiphone.com.


E-mail marketing Upper!


Artwork in E-mail marketing Upper!


E-mail marketing para um importante cliente da agência. A idéia era agendar uma reunião GIANT DOES To persuade my mom to stop popping my acne? cuppasweets2go blogspot com


To persuade my mom to stop popping my acne?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive