Thursday, April 4, 2013

To change the setting, how people can E-MAIL me so how do I need?

Issue by Randall: How do I change my settings so people can E-mail me?

On my Y!A profile it says “People may not IM you” and “People may not contact you (via e-mail).” I wanted to know how I can change this so people can e-mail me?


Thanks in advance!


I will give Best Answer to whoever can answer fastest and most thoroughly.


This is definitely concerning How do I change my settings so people can E-mail me? that you could be require to solve troubles their selves. Perhaps this element helps in lots of ways… as well as your own life considerably better. Who want concerning How do I change my settings so people can E-mail me? might be an alternative someday.

Solution:


Answer by ♫ ₤íƒɛ Ɩʂ Å Ɗɑŋϲҽ ♫

To change your Y!A email settings:


◘ Open your Y!A profile page

◘ Click on “Edit My Info”


◘ Check to allow emails:

☑ Allow Answers users to contact me via email (Address not publically displayed)


◘ Click ‘Preview” at bottom of page

◘ Then click “OK”


◘ If you want to double check your settings, click on “Public view of my profile”


Acknowledge better?

Leave your own answer to the comments!


Bauen Sie sich jetzt Ihre Email Marketing Liste auf und starten Sie durch im erfolgreichen Online Business! In diesem Video zeige ich Ihnen, wie sie Email Ma…


A trial by phone


Impression when A trial by phone


My first E-mail Phone on Flickr.


To change the setting, how people can E-MAIL me so how do I need?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive