Thursday, April 4, 2013

Synchronize e-mail folders to My Yahoo! where it came from?


Inquiry by Suzanne: where did this synced email folder come from in my yahoo?

I signed on to my yahoo today & there was a mysterious “synced email” folder present, that had 200+ emails that I had previously deleted some time ago. Where did this come from & why?


That is guidance on where did this synced email folder come from in my yahoo? which you can should really solve complications automatically. Hopefully you like this element helps in lots of ways… and help make everything significantly better. Thinking guidance on where did this synced email folder come from in my yahoo? may perhaps be a cure later in life.

Best solution:


Answer by shadi

don’t know  Synchronize e mail folders to My Yahoo! where it came from? cuppasweets2go blogspot com


probably some new feature


ask yahoo support


Fully grasp good?

Leave your own private answer within a comments!


Email from an old friend


Reputation simply by Email from an old friend


funny…



Synchronize e-mail folders to My Yahoo! where it came from?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive