Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Someone e-mail me with my email address on the claim if someone else what should I do?


Predicament basically by Jordan W: What do I do if someone has used my e-mail address to e-mail someone else claiming to be me?

Someone has apparently used my e-mail address or my facebook address to send someone I don’t know a message from my e-mail address claiming that I want them to be my friend on facebook. The person signed the e-mail “Christopher” which I never do. The gist of the e-mail sounds like someone trying to get people to join facebook.


Nevertheless this is learn about What do I do if someone has used my e-mail address to e-mail someone else claiming to be me? that you may possibly will want to resolve problems for themselves. Hopefully you like this will assist you in lots of ways… and help make your life much better. Desiring learn about What do I do if someone has used my e-mail address to e-mail someone else claiming to be me? should be a treatment one day.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Upgrayed

i suggest you keep changing the password every week for both email and facebook

that way the hacker will be pissed off and leave


Answer by tigerkitty2

welcome to the wonderful world of spam. the S.O.B’s will do literally anything to get someone to open their emails.


One time a spammer used my email address as the replyto: address, and I got literally thousands of returned emails, that i never sent to begin with.


Answer by Cara B

keep changing your password and never give it out!

change it to a phrase or sum numbers easy to remeber.

not no 123456789 stuff,sumthn custonized.the hacker will give up tryin to find the password ervery week.


Figure out much better?

Leave your own private answer at the comments!



Someone e-mail me with my email address on the claim if someone else what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive