Sunday, April 7, 2013

Shortly after you registered on Pottermore confirmation email, you kind of do I receive?

Query caused by Lui: Will you receive a confirmation email of sorts right after you registered for Pottermore?

The page on Pottermore says “Now check your email”. Am I supposed to receive it immediately or within a certain time frame? Thanks.


It will be things to consider about Will you receive a confirmation email of sorts right after you registered for Pottermore? that you will should fix troubles itself. Can easily you will find in several ways, to create everything significantly better. Who want things to consider about Will you receive a confirmation email of sorts right after you registered for Pottermore? may possibly be the most effective results to come back.

Solution:


Answer by Kate and Laura Brown

It can come from anytime but it might take a couple of hours but it will definately come =)


Answer by Blacktwine.

It took me an hour for me to receive mine. There’s around a million people they’ve got to send the email to so it’s going to take awhile!

Relax, it may take awhile but as long as it comes within the next 48 hours you’ll be fine. PKMN CGA Shortly after you registered on Pottermore confirmation email, you kind of do I receive? cuppasweets2go blogspot com


Answer by Pika Pika

it took me about 20 min to get mine, but i registered within 10 min of the clue coming out.


Answer by Morgan

It will freaking come.


Answer by ?

Ya, Its been about an hour and I’m still waiting :/ I am scared that im a muggle.


Answer by Alwenn

I received mine maybe five minutes after registering. The e-mail to activate your account, that is.

Haven’t got the Welcome e-mail yet, but that’s to be expected — they said it could take a few weeks (how am I going to last? Argh).


Answer by Hannah PKMN CGA Shortly after you registered on Pottermore confirmation email, you kind of do I receive? cuppasweets2go blogspot com

yeah i did it like an hour ago and i haven’t got an e-mail yet D:


Answer by OwlCloak53

Not sure. it can be immediately or it can take 24hours. Mine took 16 hours. My friend, who I registered for today, got it immediately.


Answer by Melanie

i got my email really fast, like 3 minutes after i registered. but my friends i did it with still haven’t gotten theirs after an hour. but some of my friends that did it yesterday had to wait almost the whole day to get theirs. the email says that the link is good for 48 hours though so you should be fine. you’ll get it eventually. I’m so excited though!!! pottermore<3


Answer by lalala.

its been a few hours for me D: and it still hasnt came haha, i go on holiday tomorrow so im a little impatient i just want it all done :]


Answer by Nikki :3

It depends on which email service you are using, if you use Yahoo, it might take a day or so.


Answer by LALALALA

according to the insider blog, you should get it within 24 hours. but i got in last night, and i got the confirmation email in about 30 minutes, but my brother got it a little over an hour later. i dont think it matters if u register right away, cause i did it this morning cause i was too sleepy to wait for the confirmation email PKMN CGA Shortly after you registered on Pottermore confirmation email, you kind of do I receive? cuppasweets2go blogspot com


Answer by angelic.anime

Because I registered on Day 3, my yahoo email account got the confirmation email within minutes.


But Gmail is taking a long time for any sort of emails from Pottermore, including password reset emails. [Typing passwords blindly in the dark is never a good idea.]


At this point, if you’ve filled out the magical quill information, you’re good to go. The emails will arrive, and once you’ve finished registering, the only thing’s left is for the welcome email for when you actually get to go on the pottermore site.


Reset passwords and recover usernames as necessary until you get through, but once you have, make sure you write down your login information so you don’t have to go through the hassle again. It was suck if you lost your welcome spot to someone else because you weren’t ready to go.


And make sure you keep an eye on insider.pottermore.com and twitter!


Answer by CGA is pwning PKMN Black

From a few minutes to hours


Acknowledge far better?

Add your trusty answer while in the comments!


Email is dead


Appearance when Email is dead


Shortly after you registered on Pottermore confirmation email, you kind of do I receive?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive