Monday, April 1, 2013

Rather than reset my old password how search can be?

Request caused by Luma: How can I retrieve my old password rather than resetting?

I have tried the help section, the “cannot access my account” section, the “alternate email” section and all possible sections! Every single one sends instructions for RESETTING the password. Yahoo claims it will email your password to your alternate email, but all that comes is instructions to reset. Any possibilty of getting old password back?


This is really relating to How can I retrieve my old password rather than resetting? you may are required to solve problems theirselves. Confidently you will find in several ways… and build your life greater. Who want relating to How can I retrieve my old password rather than resetting? could well be a cure in time.

Solution:


Answer by trooper6387

You can get a new password, a Yahoo! ID reminder, or both. If you forgot your Yahoo! ID or password, go to the Sign-in Problems page. https://edit.yahoo.com/forgot?login


If you forgot your Yahoo! ID, you need to provide three pieces of information so we can confirm your identity:


* Your birthday

* Your ZIP or postal code (at the time you created your Yahoo! account or when you last updated it)

* Country code (at the time you created your Yahoo! account or when you last updated it)


Be sure to provide the same information you gave the last time you registered for a new Yahoo! ID or password or the last time you updated your account.


If you forgot your password, you can create a new one. But first you’ll have to provide the following information so we can confirm your identity:


* Your Yahoo! ID

* Alternate email address, mobile phone number, or the answers to your secret questions


A Reset Your Password link will be sent to your alternate email address. Click the link and enter your new password in the Reset your password page.


If you entered your secret question incorrectly or forgot what you originally entered, for security reasons, we cannot tell you what your Yahoo! ID is or let you create a new password.


++++++++++++++++++++++++


If you are unable to comply with the above requirements you will have to create a new I.D.


Click this link and fill out the form to create a new account.


https://edit.yahoo.com/registration?.int…


Do know far better?

Add your special answer inside a comments!


Hi, my name is Jenny, and I’m an email hoarder.


Visual using Hi, my name is Jenny, and I’m an email hoarder.


My response to them:



Hi –


My name is Jenny, and I’m an email hoarder. It started simply enough with Pine, but after a while I moved up to Eudora and then Thunderbird. I couldn’t stop the email, no matter how hard I tried. I even tried Facebook messages and smoke signals for a while, but it was no good. The email just kept coming and coming, and I couldn’t keep up.


However, as god is my witness, I /will/ read all of those messages someday. After all, tomorrow is another day.


So yes, please keep all of those messages and maybe add a support or two to the server rack.


Thanks,

Jenny


Rather than reset my old password how search can be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive