Sunday, April 7, 2013

Quickly to all my contacts, I can report is how this hack got my address from the spam links not?

Subject written by Roberta J: How can I quickly notify ALL my contacts I was hacked and and not to open a spam link from my address?

I don’t want to spend hours e-mailing short lists of people – can I e-mail “all my contacts” at o nce? How?


THANKS!


Definitely supposed to be about How can I quickly notify ALL my contacts I was hacked and and not to open a spam link from my address? that you could be should try to clear up difficulties by themselves. With some luck , this will assist you in several ways; in order to make your own life greater. Thinking supposed to be about How can I quickly notify ALL my contacts I was hacked and and not to open a spam link from my address? can be the very best in later life.

Best solution:


Answer by HumanBlade 人間刃

Wow. So um no idea what you use for email…. try selecting everyone, context menu, and ‘compose email’ or ‘send to recipients’ or ‘add to email’. Or in the to line, open your address book, select everyone, drag and drop em into ‘To:’ field. If you use gmail or something, you can go into your contacts, create a new ‘everybody’ group. select everyone in your address book, and add to ‘everybody’ group. then when composing your email, you should be able to type ‘everybody’ in the to line, and it’ll pop up with the selection.


Understand or know greater?

Leave your individual answer for the comments!


Learn how to send, view, and save pictures in e-mail with Microsoft’s Dave Johnson. Share your pictures with friends and family, and find out the best way to…


Ham radio


Snapshot through Ham radio


Dave is my neighbor. He doesn’t have e-mail, he uses Ham radio, he says there are millions of people who use them.


Quickly to all my contacts, I can report is how this hack got my address from the spam links not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive