Thursday, April 4, 2013

Previously been hacked yahoo account how do I restore?


Query courtesy of Trisha L: How do I restore a yahoo account that was hacked previously?

I was trying to log onto one of my other yahoo messenger screen names and noticed my log in password was changed. I receieved a yahoo email from my “alternate email” that yahoo has on file and recieved notification that my password was changed.


However this is facts about How do I restore a yahoo account that was hacked previously? that you could be compelled to solve complications for their own reasons. Maybe you will find in many ways, and also make your life significantly better. Dreaming facts about How do I restore a yahoo account that was hacked previously? may possibly be the very best at some point.

Best answer:


Answer by wajid khan

dont worry follow my advise , change ur id and make a new id take out all ur information frm ur previous mail and feed into new mail and keep them save ,avoid telling ur friend tht u have change ur id .one more thing u need to open new account for yahoo so tht u can inform tht 2nd id to all ur friends but dont tell them ur 1st id ok .. enjoy


Learn much better?

Add your own individually styled answer for the comments!


This is a tutorial on how to do a e-mail mail merge using Office 2007 (Word and Excel) www.buycomputers.co.za.


Email -> RSS


Graphic by simply Email -> RSS



Previously been hacked yahoo account how do I restore?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive