Sunday, April 7, 2013

Please … Dress bulk purchases when the “business owner” What do I need to request?


Subject basically by Chloe: PLEASE…What should I ask as a “business owner” when buying large quantities of dresses?

I am stumped on where to go from here…please help…I need to write an email as if I am a business owner who wants to purchase products for my business. I need to include 5-6 questions to ask about the products I plan to buy when “emailing” the company. What questions should I ask that they may not have already answered on their company’s online site?


If you can think of more questions, please feel free to add more! I would greatly appreciate the help!


This is really tips on PLEASE…What should I ask as a “business owner” when buying large quantities of dresses? that you may possibly choose to clear up situations only on their. With any luck , it will help in many ways… and will make everything much better. Who wish tips on PLEASE…What should I ask as a “business owner” when buying large quantities of dresses? would be a method to come back.

Best answer:


Answer by Aiken

Concerning the transportation method of choice for the dresses, are there any possibilities the merchandise could be damaged by the time it arrives? If so, what are the insurance policies on it?


If I continue to buy from you as a distributor, could I get a special discount for purchasing large quantities of dresses on a constant basis?


What are the store policies on warranties concerning the dresses? Is there any way to expand these warranties?


I hope I helped xx


Learn far better?

Leave your ultimate answer as part of his comments!


drowning in email


Symbol just by drowning in email


bsx.stores.yahoo.net/inovwehamete.html



Please … Dress bulk purchases when the “business owner” What do I need to request?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive