Sunday, April 7, 2013

My harddrive to backup my Outlook email account?

Uncertainty written by Mark d: Is it possible to backup my outlook email account onto my harddrive?

I only get 100MB of email space with my work email. Is there a way to backup my emails to my harddrive so that I can delete it from my work emails capacity? I get the “storage capacity email” a lot and I usually end up deleting things I end up needing right after I deleted it.


Definitely focused on Is it possible to backup my outlook email account onto my harddrive? that you might really should try to solve difficulties without some help. Can easily this’ll help in many ways… and formulate your life greater. Who wish focused on Is it possible to backup my outlook email account onto my harddrive? could very well be the most effective results when you need it.

Solution:


Answer by Mr. Jingles

This article is written for the Microsoft Outlook Personal Folders Backup tool that is available as a download from Microsoft Office Online.


The Personal Folders Backup tool is designed for use in Outlook 2002 and later and the operating systems that support each respective Outlook version. The tool provides a quick and easy way to back up the Outlook information of your choice to your hard disk or network server or share.


After you back up your information, you can copy these duplicates of your Outlook data to a removable media such as a CD or DVD. The backup files are exact copies of the original files and are saved in the same file format. You can receive periodic reminders to back up your files.


More step by step guide instruction Click this link below


Fully grasp better?

Add all your answer belonging to the comments!


Email avait une autre signification dans le temps


Appearance just by Email avait une autre signification dans le temps


My harddrive to backup my Outlook email account?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive