Monday, April 1, 2013

My e-mail program installed on your computer, what do I do?

Uncertainty written by Sergio C: How do I install an email program on my computer?

I want to email some pictures that I have on Windows Photo Viewer, and when I click in the “email” tab in the toolbar it says that I do not have a default email program installed.


This may be about How do I install an email program on my computer? that you could be should certainly clear up conditions ourselves. Subsequently this can help in several ways, and will make yourself better. Thinking about How do I install an email program on my computer? will probably be the most effective results when you need it.

Solution:


Answer by Daisy

Microsoft Outlook, this program should come with any version of Microsoft Office.


Answer by Miles

The Windows Photo Viewer is asking Windows itself, what email program to use.


If you do not already have an email program installed, that you use.. such as in the case that your email is done through your Yahoo! mail via the web:


You shouldn’t be using that email button.

The proper method is to open a new email on the website, then clicking Attach, and attaching the images you wish to send.


Understand or know much better?

Give your solution to this query below!


Text messages sent to your Google phone number can be configured to also go to your email. You can reply straight from there to save on outgoing SMS fees. Le…


Email email email


Image courtesy of Email email email


everything email ! – rambergmedia.com/


My e-mail program installed on your computer, what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive