Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Music from my phone to my computer, what should I do?


Trouble merely by geastietheghasta: How do I get music from my phone onto my computer?

I recorded some guitar parts for my website onto my phone (verizon wireless original razor) but when I tried to e-mail it to myself it said, “ENHANCED MESSAGES CANNOT BE SENT TO E-MAIL.” Is there any other way I can get it onto my computer?


Definitely with regards to How do I get music from my phone onto my computer? that you may possibly aspire to solve concerns by themselves. Subsequently this can help in lots of ways… and to make your life much better. Thinking with regards to How do I get music from my phone onto my computer? may very well be an option at a later date.

Best answer:


Answer by cutie_62003

Bluetooth connection- but you have to by the adapter in the stores.

You can also use the USB port cord


Answer by thestrongdragon

cable


Do know far better?

Leave your special answer in their comments!



Music from my phone to my computer, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive