Monday, April 8, 2013

Inbox to a Microsoft account within Windows 8, what should I do?


Predicament basically by ThisIsAYahooAccount: How do I get to my Windows 8 inbox to verify my microsoft account?

This sounds stupid but once I created my accountand it sent a verification email to my inbox, I can’t actually go to my inbox to verify it because when I click “mail” it just brings me back to “send the verification email”. Pls help!


This is pertaining to How do I get to my Windows 8 inbox to verify my microsoft account? that you could might want to fix dilemmas in their own business. Can easily this will assist you in several ways, to make your life considerably better. Who want pertaining to How do I get to my Windows 8 inbox to verify my microsoft account? could possibly be a cure someday.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Irfan Junaid

What account and the verification mail was sent to which address. I hope that you didnt give the verification mail id as your own same email id. Make sure that you paste the verification address in the browser.


Answer by RAHUL RAJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5s2zaJCxLo


Answer by Dominic

Is this a web mail address? Open the web browser, sing in to your e-mail service, then follow the instructions in the e-mail. Once it’s verified you can then use the Mail app to check that address.


- Dominic


Fully grasp better?

Leave your personal answer with the comments!
RAHUL Inbox to a Microsoft account within Windows 8, what should I do? cuppasweets2go blogspot com



Inbox to a Microsoft account within Windows 8, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive