Monday, April 1, 2013

In Spanish, “I have your email for almost 20 months.” How do I tell you?

Inquiry from Zoe: How do you say, “Almost 2 months have past since I got your email.” in Spanish?

I know the vocab, I’m just wondering whether the order matters. Is the sentence, “Casi dos meses han pasado desde recibi su email.” just as correct as, “Han pasado casi dos meses desde recibi su email.”?


This is definitely tips concerning How do you say, “Almost 2 months have past since I got your email.” in Spanish? that you may wish to clear up concerns without any assistance. Subsequently it will help to in many ways, may create your life greater. In hopes tips concerning How do you say, “Almost 2 months have past since I got your email.” in Spanish? tend to be a way out at some point.

Optimum solution:


Answer by ♥ Biah ♥

The correct form is: “Casi dos meses han pasado desde que llegué a su correo electrónico.”


Kisses


Answer by dr

you’re missing “que”


Han pasado casi dos meses desde que recibi tu correo electronico.


your translations are also ok, but they’re missing a “que”


Answer by ℓαтίиα-ℓί¢ίσu$ мεℓℓчч dσℓℓ

Samee thing


Understand or know much better?

Add the answer belonging to the comments!


yahoo android email app


Symbol in yahoo android email app


yahoo android email app makes trackerball led go purple when you have got a new email


In Spanish, “I have your email for almost 20 months.” How do I tell you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive