Monday, April 1, 2013

I first when he won the second unemployment charm What are the chances of winning?

Uncertainty made by sillygirl: What are my chances of winning a 2nd unemployment appeal when I won the first one?

My employer was looking for a reason to get rid of me, so when another employer left, they sorted through her e-mails looking for any evidence. It was silly because I am a really really really hard worker and passionate about my job!


They brought me in the room and said I was being fired for insubordination. They claimed there were “emails” between me and another employer. They did not invite me to look at the e-mails, however they told the judge I saw them. I corrected them and said that was not true, I was not invited to look at them and they had no comeback.


Second, the HR person (because my boss was too scared to talk) said that the Director sorted through the e-mails and found them, I corrected them and said it was another employee that found them. They did not respond.


First, that would be recongized as lying under oath, right?


Second, the judge read the e-mails which were really random. For instance saying that another employee always complains about being sick and she should have one of my headaches, someone has crabs? and that someone was out to get me, which was the person that “found” the e-mails. Honestly, I feel like the only e-mail they read that was legit was the headache one, the rest I really think were tampered with and none of them were bad.


I had never had a warning for anything at work. So th judge wrote in the appeal answer that I was never warned, written up, etc and I may have used bad judgement in the e-mails but there was no intent to publish them.


Now they are appeaing again? I am so confused with this paperwork, do I need to send anything in? The paperwork is very unclear and if I need to turn something in– I would stress on them lying under oath twice!


Help! What are my chances and what do I do?

It is illinois. I am definitely looking! I have been substitute teaching so I haven’t even taken that much- it’s just the question of being annoying and not making sense!

I didn’t think of a lawyer? Does that mean they have one?


It is regarding What are my chances of winning a 2nd unemployment appeal when I won the first one? that you could require to resolve problems their selves. Subsequently this will aid in several ways; and then make yourself better. Wishing regarding What are my chances of winning a 2nd unemployment appeal when I won the first one? might possibly be a treatment going forward.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Charles

CONTACT A LAWYER OR FREE ADVICE FROM THE LEGAL AID DEPARTMENT OF YOUR AREA.


Answer by sophieb

when a person feels they have a real case they hire their own attorney, so did you do that?


You also didn’t say if your state is a “work at will” state.


And, if you’re getting UC then know that it’s running out, can’t go on forever, and that eventually you’ll have to look for work and get a job. The problem when you continue to argue stuff in court that makes you look like a problem to future employers and slims your chances of getting employed. Now that jobs are coming back or at least there are jobs out there now for part time work for Christmas and New Years, Valentines Day, etc. why not get out there and get working?


Answer by Lisa Morgan

a) the employer can appeal WITHOUT LIMIT if the case goes against him.

b) IL is not a right to work state, YET, so you have some law on your side. All you can do is continue thru the process.


Right to work states — there are 24 now that MI just became one! In a right to work state, the employer makes ALL THE RULES, it’s union busting plain and simple, and you can be fired for NO CAUSE. Your boss can simply walk in and say “you don’t work here anymore”.

It’s a REPUBLICAN thing to help big business. They want to do it in EVERY state.


Have any idea good?

Add the answer active in the comments!


This should also work with 2007 Office as well. Sorry about no sound… created it while in class… Shhhhh! You might need to watch more than once. Just jot…


Anatomy Of A Marketer’s eMail


Shot through Anatomy Of A Marketer’s eMail


A look at how emails are constructed and how to build them for your audience


I first when he won the second unemployment charm What are the chances of winning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive