Monday, April 1, 2013

How your information private, what do I do?

Query merely by Anonymous: How do you make your information private?

How do you make your information private in Yahoo Answers? Like when I click on my profile it shows my IM and my e-mail address and on some other users it says “User Doesn’t Allow IM” and “User Doesn’t Allow E-mail” and i wanna put that on my profile instead of having my information there. Do you know how to put your information private?

Thanks in advanced.


This may be all about How do you make your information private? that you could aspire to solve difficulties without any assistance. Subsequently this helps in many ways; and make everything far better. Desiring all about How do you make your information private? might be an answer to come back.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Edd e

To make your question and answers private click your avatar then “edit my info” or use the shortcut below:


http://answers.yahoo.com/my/my_edit;_ylt=AjyQ97jm2GoAMs9dEn9ULm_sy6IX;_ylv=3


Then scroll down to “Yahoo! Answers Network” tick the following boxes:


1> “hide my Q&A from people not in my Answers Network ”.


2> “hide my Answers Network from people who are not in it ”.


3> Click preview then OK and your done.


Be aware that your fans/contacts will still have access to your Q&As.

To delete fans just block then remove block. done.


Answer by kee

- Click “My Profile” link to the upper right of this Yahoo! Answers page,then click “Edit My Info” in the top left box on your Answers profile page.

- In the Privacy section, make sure that “Allow Answers users to contact me via email (Address not publically displayed)” and “Allow Answers users to contact me via Yahoo! Messenger” are unchecked.

- Click the “Preview” button, then the “Ok” button at the bottom


Have any idea greater?

Provide your answer to this inquiry below!


วิธีการรับส่ง e-mail.


E-Mail


Persona using E-Mail


How your information private, what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive