Thursday, April 4, 2013

How where when I send an e-mail does not show the other recipients email, email list, you can set?

Subject courtesy of Cal Girl: How can I set up an email list, where when I send the Email it doesnt show the other recipients emails?

I think it is called a “Ghost Email”. I have a big list, but I dont want other people acess to the people on my email list.


Actually info on How can I set up an email list, where when I send the Email it doesnt show the other recipients emails? that you could should certainly fix troubles with their. I really hope this can help in several ways; and then make everything much better. Hoping info on How can I set up an email list, where when I send the Email it doesnt show the other recipients emails? is likely to be a response in the near future.

Best solution:


Answer by Samael

Use BCC. it stands for Blind Carbon Copy. Each person will get the email but not know that others got it.


Answer by PuterPrsn

You need to put your recipients in the “BCC” or “Blind Carbon Copy” field. Be sure to put yourself in the “To” field or some email clients will block the email as spam because it doesn’t have a “To” address.


Answer by ♥melly♥

yea tha other persons right u either click bcc or cc


Answer by Still on the yellow brick road.

Undisclosed recipients. I dont know. . . it’s in a group.


Have any idea a lot better?

Add your own private answer on the comments!


This video shows how to obtain a free certificate for signing and encrypting email messages, how to download and install the certificate on Mac OS X 10.5, an…


email para Madariaga


Representation by means of email para Madariaga


(L)


How where when I send an e-mail does not show the other recipients email, email list, you can set?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive