Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How to transfer pictures from my phone to my computer what should I do?

Main issue basically by Shelby: How do I transfer pictures from my Phone to my Computer?

I can send picture messages – I have a Blackberry Pearl and when I do the option of “send as email” it states it says its sending it buts its “pending” in the message. How to I complete the sending transfer?


Thank you for looking.


It will be everything about How do I transfer pictures from my Phone to my Computer? that you will should certainly fix conditions theirselves. Subsequently this will assist you in many ways, and formulate your own life better. Needing everything about How do I transfer pictures from my Phone to my Computer? can be a method someday.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Rachel

Send them in a picture message to your email.


Answer by abby b

You have to buy a small micro sb card, it should come with a bigger one the u stick the small one into. after you do that u but it into your computer and bomb there u go


Answer by Daveo

if you have bluetooth on your computer just bluetooth it.


If not your phone should have come with a USB cable plug it in and copy it over


Answer by dbizzle

Most computers have a slot for a micro sd card to put in so you can transfer the pics. You can buy a micro sd usb adaptor for about 5 dollars if your computer doesn’t have the slot.


Answer by 123n321

send it to your email


Answer by rajakp123

Switch on blue tooth in phone and computer. Then transfer it will work.


Figure out greater?

Leave your personal answer from the comments!


This video tutorial teaches you how to setup your domain email account on Android device. We were using Samsung Galaxy Tab for this tutorial. For more info, …


“Hey @Bonobos what happened to your ‘athletic’ retro model?” #brands #opinions / SML.20130126.SC.Email.Marketing.US.Mens.Fashion.Bonobos.Opinions


Symbol in “Hey @Bonobos what happened to your ‘athletic’ retro model?” #brands #opinions / SML.20130126.SC.Email.Marketing.US.Mens.Fashion.Bonobos.Opinions


To promote the “bachelor seasons,” it appears that the sexy retro model is now replaced with boring preppy kids. Now it looks almost like either. J.Crew wedding or some Princeton pre-frosh orientation camp. Wtf.


Is Bonobos “bending” to the status quo to appeal to the “unfashionably straight men” market? Oh BonobosNinjas, you just lost a brownie point in my “cool kids crowd.” Hopefully I will see better spams from you in the coming months as otherwise trust that I will unsubscribe soon.


/ SML.20130126.SC.Email.Marketing.US.Mens.Fashion.Bonobos.Opinions

/ #SMLScreenshots #CCBY #SMLMen #SMLUniverse #SMLOpinions

/ #US #fashion #retail #mens #email #marketing #campaigns brands opinions #Bonobos #people #branding #WTF #Princeton #wedding #JCrew #straight #men #spam #screenshots #bachelors


How to transfer pictures from my phone to my computer what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive