Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How to start your e-mail for abstinence?

Request from yahoo: How to start an email about abstinence?

So I need to write an “email” for my health class.

It’s to my imaginary boyfriend explaining I don’t want to have sex. yah lovely catholic school(: ..


I don’t know how to start it. writers block I guess.

I need an introduction. ideas please?


Definitely is things to consider about How to start an email about abstinence? which you might will have to clear up situations with their. We hope it will aid in several ways, and start making yourself far better. Who want things to consider about How to start an email about abstinence? happens to be a solution later on.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Ethan

Step 1: Address it your imaginary girlfriend.

Step 2: Detail all the hot threesomes you’ve been having over the last six months.

Step 3: Then suggest you want to abstain until same-sex marriage is legal in your state.


Your school will love it.


Answer by Jack

give him a picture of you to go masturbate to…


what? it works!


Answer by Jenny Thomas

“Dear boyfriend, I’d like to abstain from sex not as a personal choice but because the school I attend refuses to give me proper information regarding sexual intercourse. Yours truly (though not in a Biblical way), your girlfriend.”


Answer by orchidmg

in the Catholic high school I attended, in the counselor’s office there was a poster of a young boy petting a dog and it said “Pet your dog, not your date.”


Answer by Boɳɛs

Tell your imaginary boyfriend that you don’t want to have sex with him because you “think of him as a friend and brother”.


Be sure far better?

Add your individual answer as part of his comments!


This video tutorial teaches you how to setup an email account in Thunderbird. For more info, please visit http://blog.doteasy.com/ http://scripts.doteasy.com…


Southwest Airlines Email Marketing – Napkin Campaign


Look by way of Southwest Airlines Email Marketing – Napkin Campaign


Southwest Airlines Email Marketing – Napkin Campaign


How to start your e-mail for abstinence?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive