Tuesday, April 2, 2013

How to send pictures to my e-mail on the Blackberry Pearl?

Main problem courtesy of Bond, Cat Bond: how do i send a picture to my email from my blackberry pearl?

everytime i press “send as email” a little screen pops up saying “No message services configured. You will only be able to save draft.”


or if you could tell me a website that will tell me what to do that would be great!


Truly tips on how do i send a picture to my email from my blackberry pearl? that you may should try to clear up issues theirselves. Eventually it will help to in several ways: and will make your life much better. With the expectation tips on how do i send a picture to my email from my blackberry pearl? is likely to be a solution to come back.

Solution:


Answer by Mn_Laydee

When you go to the picture, Go to menu and Send as MMS. Go to [Use Once] and it will ask which address, you can choose email. Type in your full email address, tada!


Answer by Cookie_Kittens

http://www.bbgeeks.com/quick-tips/what-to-do-if-you-see-no-message-services-configured-881236/


http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=8200&message.id=325


Hope this helps Cat Bond!


Answer by Riding unto a Copper Sunset ahhh

Try this my Bond Freind

Go to;


www.how do i send a picture to my email from my blackberry pearl?.com


I hope that helps  How to send pictures to my e mail on the Blackberry Pearl? cuppasweets2go blogspot com


Do know far better?

Add your individual answer inside of the comments!


Visit http://BusinessEnglishPod.com to view and download more videos on Business English for writing emails. In this episode of Email Tune-up we’re going to …


“Six painted email-pictures present scenes from Moses’ life and Christ’s excruciation, Vienna, 1774″


Photograph from “Six painted email-pictures present scenes from Moses’ life and Christ’s excruciation, Vienna, 1774″


"email-pictures"? What can it mean? Says something similar in German.

03/07/2006


How to send pictures to my e-mail on the Blackberry Pearl?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive