Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How to change the title of the e-mail sent by submitting a Yahoo SiteBuilder form?


Idea merely by Donna: How to change the subject line of an email that is sent out by submitting a Yahoo SiteBuilder form?

When someone fills out a form created with Yahoo SiteBuilder, the data is sent via email. The subject line of that email says “Yahoo Webhosting Email” or something to that effect. Does anyone know how to change this default subject line in SiteBuilder??


Nevertheless this is focused on How to change the subject line of an email that is sent out by submitting a Yahoo SiteBuilder form? which you can should try to fix dilemmas alone. I hope this’ll help in many ways; to make everything considerably better. Wishing focused on How to change the subject line of an email that is sent out by submitting a Yahoo SiteBuilder form? could very well be a simple solution at some forward point.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Magicturbo

Use the “Insert/Code Elements/HTML” feature in sitebuilder and add


Make sure the html box is inside the form boarders on the page (yahoo thing)


Answer by Zhengdan

you can get your answers from the web


Be sure good?

Leave your special answer inside of the comments!


I knew I had a lot of emails, but…


Video simply by I knew I had a lot of emails, but…


I had to restore my email database and was a bit shocked by the number. I delete hundreds and hundreds each day?



How to change the title of the e-mail sent by submitting a Yahoo SiteBuilder form?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive