Thursday, April 4, 2013

How to change my name as “e-mail”?


Dilemma created by Annie: How can I change my “e-mail”to another name?

I just would like to change my e-mail to a different one, how can I do it?


It will be with regards to How can I change my “e-mail”to another name? which you may prefer to solve concerns with their. I hope it will help in several ways; and create everything much better. Thinking with regards to How can I change my “e-mail”to another name? could possibly be a cure next time.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Roger

Change how your name appears on your emails,


If you have Yahoo Classic

Go to “Options” on the right side of your email page

Click on “Mail Options” >”general” >From” >enter new name

>Save.


If you have All New Yahoo Mail.

Go to “Options” on the right In “Management” click General

Preferences.

“From name:” type in new name >Save.


Let your contacts know your new addy,

Go to “Options” > mail options >announce Email Address >

enter new address. Then enter the people you wish to know your

new addy and add a message if you wish >Preview and send

announcement.

and that’s it

good luck.

€€€


Do know a lot better?

Leave your special answer while in the comments!


‘E-mail verdwijnt.’ Die afspraak doet socialmedia-expert Richard Bordes in een hangout met Willem Overbosch van MKB Servicedesk.



How to change my name as “e-mail”?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive