Thursday, April 4, 2013

How someone from my contacts to send a video from my blackberry curve 8530 What should I do?

Main issue by ViCKY♥: How can I send a video from my BlackBerry Curve 8530 to someone from my contacts?

I just got my phone like less than a week ago and I’m still trying to get the hang of it. I can send videos to my email, but not to another persons cellphone. My only options are “Send As Email”, “Send As Y! Messenger” and through bluetooth. I’ve received a video and it came in just fine. Can someone help? Thanks.


This is actually precisely about How can I send a video from my BlackBerry Curve 8530 to someone from my contacts? which you can will want to fix dilemmas with their. Subsequently this can help in several ways: and to make yourself far better. Who want precisely about How can I send a video from my BlackBerry Curve 8530 to someone from my contacts? are generally an option as time goes on.

Solution:


Answer by Beautiful♥

It’s saying “send as email” because the file is too large to send by MMS (picture/video messaging)


You can make videos as large as your memory card will allow you but you can’t send very large videos through MMS messages therefore you have to email them from your phone to theirs…If You make a video for 30 seconds its gonna be small enough to send via MMS and typically 1 minute or more will be too big .After you record videos It shows you at the bottom the file size and etc. BUT all you need to do is get your friend’s email address that is set-up with their phone. for example. My blackberry email is xxxxxxxx@tmo.blackberry.net now when I get videos to this email address I can check them on my phone and i have to download them in order to watch them and im set.


If your friend has a smartphone like an iphone.G2,Evo it should be no problem for him/her to retrieve those messages as well as with a blackberry but you must send to the blackberry email.


Have any idea better?

Leave your ultimate answer inside a comments!


Security Experiment – Is it possible to crawl emails from Facebook? 30 minutes + good software = more than 700000 User Emails. Download Link: http://www.mas…


Google Apps Premier Edition: email migration tool


Visual when Google Apps Premier Edition: email migration tool


The new email migration tool service is very slick.


www.google.com/support/a/bin/answer.py?answer=61369


It figured out my IMAP w/ SSL and just worked… very very nice.


How someone from my contacts to send a video from my blackberry curve 8530 What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive