Sunday, April 7, 2013

How scary stories to publish?

Main issue by Dylan: How can I publish a scary story?

I’ve recently written a scary story for school purposes. I actually won for the scariest in my class, and was wondering if someone knew of a web site or individual who could possibly review it and maybe help me to get it published. If you would like to see my work then please, contact me at my e-mail, “go2dylan@yahoo.com” Thank you.


This is definitely with regards to How can I publish a scary story? which you may will want to clear up troubles on his or her. With some luck this helps in many ways, and generate your own life considerably better. With the expectation with regards to How can I publish a scary story? are likely to be an answer later on in life.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Noah

I would suggest making many other scary stories to compile into a collection. Then you could sell it as a short story collection to literary agents who would help sell it to publishers to be marketed.


Answer by Un!qUe sTyLe

There r many sites for readers and writers where people review each other’s work, e.g. wattpad, writersdigest, writing.com etc. I’d suggest u post it on such sites and get constructive criticism. Later u could add more stories and compile your work to be published online at Amazon.


Have any idea better?

Leave your trusty answer within the comments!


E-Mail received from Bishop Murray, 17/3/99.


Representation with E-Mail received from Bishop Murray, 17/3/99.


E-Mail received from Bishop Murray Expressing his Commiserations on the Loss of the Senior Cup.


How scary stories to publish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive