Thursday, April 4, 2013

How people without sound eager to get their e-mail address, what should I do?


Concern courtesy of Hindustani: How do I ask a guy to get his e-mail address without sounding to eager?

I really don’t want to seem really eager and go to him and say “can i have your e-mail?”

TRUST ME, we BOTH are SHY

and i haven’t done this before

i really like him but i am new to the “flirting” and stuff and I can kind of tell he likes me but he is really shy


This is exactly all about How do I ask a guy to get his e-mail address without sounding to eager? that you might have to resolve issues on his or her. With luck , you will find in several ways… as well as yourself much better. Wishing all about How do I ask a guy to get his e-mail address without sounding to eager? may possibly be a solution later on.

Best answer:


Answer by Cakes the Heathen

Heh, this sounds like my boyfriend and I a year ago, before we got together. It’s probably hard because you’re so shy, but try to put up a big effort to make a conversation with him. Then say, “I’d like to continue this conversation with you. Do you have an email address so we can?” If he doesn’t have email, ask him for his number.


Teehee, this is so me.


Acknowledge a lot better?

Add the actual answer on the comments!


bad e-mail


Image in bad e-mail



How people without sound eager to get their e-mail address, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive