Sunday, April 7, 2013

How myspace password to respond to requests to take? 10 points?


Consider caused by Ella: How long is it going to take for Myspace to respond to my password request? 10 pts?

It won’t send to my email but when I email their customer support or help programs, I receive the automated “we got your email” messages.


This was all last night.


Still nothing new today.


I even sent them a message with a salute and everything!


What is going on?


Undoubtedly remarkable facts about How long is it going to take for Myspace to respond to my password request? 10 pts? that you could be should certainly clear up dilemmas theirselves. Ideally this can help in many ways… in order to make everything significantly better. Needing remarkable facts about How long is it going to take for Myspace to respond to my password request? 10 pts? may just be the most effective results when you need it.

Solution:


Answer by Daniel15

It’ll take over one week, probably around two weeks or so… They’re REALLY slow to reply, because they get heaps of emails.


Good luck =]


Know far better?

Add all your answer from the comments!


Toothpaste, now with email


Reputation by Toothpaste, now with email



How myspace password to respond to requests to take? 10 points?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive