Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How ‘My Info’ a link to your personal profile without having to enter my answer to show on your profile, what do I do?


Idea basically by XD: How do I let the link to my Personal Profile show up on my Answer’s Profile without typing it into “About me”?

I’ve seen people’s profiles which has a link above “Email _____” that says “View Profile”. How come it doesn’t show up on mine? How do I let it show up?


However this is concerning How do I let the link to my Personal Profile show up on my Answer’s Profile without typing it into “About me”? that you might prefer to fix troubles theirselves. With some luck this helps in many ways, and build yourself greater. Dreaming concerning How do I let the link to my Personal Profile show up on my Answer’s Profile without typing it into “About me”? are likely to be the very best over time.

Most practical answer:


Answer by ♫True Colors☺

SHOW LINK TO MY PROFILE PAGE ON YAHOO ANSWERS PROFILE

Click on My Profile in the upper right on the green border. On your Profile page click Edit My Info in the middle column on the Edit My Profile. Scroll down to Privacy section and check the box Show link to my Profile page. Make any other changes you want to your Yahoo! Answers Profile. When you are done editing your Y!A profile click the blue Preview button and then OK.


Have any idea a lot better?

Add your own answer from the comments!


http://www.RETechTips.com – This tutorial walks you through creating an email account with Google’s GMail. Now you can choose a personal email address to use…


iPad Touch Email


Impression simply by iPad Touch Email


Email composition like the iPhone. Maybe the header would span across the full width of the device, but I thought that making it narrower would make it easier to hit the buttons when you’re done typing…



How ‘My Info’ a link to your personal profile without having to enter my answer to show on your profile, what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive