Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How can I how many unread messeges that can be removed for my Windows XP MSN Hotmail?


Problem merely by Ben: How can I get rid of where it says how many unread messeges I have for msn hotmail on my windows xp?

I have Windows XP and there are 4 accounts on it. When I log onto windows live messenger it tells me how many unread e-mails i have. When I log off of my computer and I am back onto the log in screen for windows xp, under my name it says I have “X unread e-mails”. How can I get rid of this?


Actually remarkable facts about How can I get rid of where it says how many unread messeges I have for msn hotmail on my windows xp? that you can preferably should resolve situations without any assistance. I hope this can help in several ways, and make everything greater. Hoping remarkable facts about How can I get rid of where it says how many unread messeges I have for msn hotmail on my windows xp? will be a cure sometime soon.

Optimum solution:


Answer by netnew

you don’t


Figure out much better?

Leave your special answer within a comments!


E-mail Marketing Mercatto Bella


Appearance through process of E-mail Marketing Mercatto Bella



How can I how many unread messeges that can be removed for my Windows XP MSN Hotmail?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive