Tuesday, April 2, 2013

How can download on dial-up, the recipient wait forever you do not want to add a photo, what should I do?

Problem basically by Please Help: How do I add a picture so the recepient on a dial up does not have wait forever for it to download?

I have been told by adding an attachment the file is so big it takes the receipient over 2 hours to open. The recipient is still on dial up. Isn’t there another way to resize the attachment “best for e-mail” to avoid this in the future?


This will be regarding How do I add a picture so the recepient on a dial up does not have wait forever for it to download? that you could prefer to solve issues itself. Subsequently this can help in several ways; creating your own life significantly better. Who want regarding How do I add a picture so the recepient on a dial up does not have wait forever for it to download? may very well be a fix at some point.

Optimum solution:


Answer by JSalakar

Yes, there are many things you can do. However, it all depends on the type of file you are attaching too.


Whenever I take digital photos I take them at the largest size, then I edit the ones that I share with family and friends to decrease the file size and the image size too. I also change the image quality when I’m saving for sharing too. After I’m done I usually end up decreasing my photos from 2.2Mb down to around 600K or so.


Another option would be to use compression software like Stuffit, Winzip or WinRar. The down side it that the person on the receiving end also needs to have the same software so that they can decompress the file you have sent them.


You can also use webspace to share the files instead of attaching the files in an email. That way the person can download the file at their leasure as long as they have access to it. This method is also useful if you run into a problem, where you are sending files to someone and their mailbox is full. I use this method myself, because I share photos with family and friends and it’s just easier for me to upload a new set of photos into a new folder on my webspace and inform everybody there is new photos available. I did this after I tried sending photos through the email to family and almost everyone’s emailbox was full.


As far a photo editing software goes there is a lot to chose from, but I like Adobe Elements.


I hope this answers your question.


Answer by echinopsis

Judging by your description I guess you are talking about .bmp pictures, right? Open and save them as .jpg in Windows paint, that reduces the size considerably…


Learn greater?

Give your reply to this query below!


und sowas bekommen wir jeden verdammten Tag! Shizo, hier ist die antwort. Batman ist ARBEITSLOS! info: Batman kitzelte Sasha`s Bein beim Staubsaugen ….zum …


Red phone box – e-mail + text + phone – Broad Walk, Stratford-upon-Avon


Artwork in Red phone box – e-mail + text + phone – Broad Walk, Stratford-upon-Avon


A classic red phone box on Broad Walk in Stratford-upon-Avon. With this one you can do e-mails, texts and phone calls. Can’t you do all with a mobile phone?


The one’s I’ve taken in the past have been more traditional looking. This one has been ruined by the e-mail + text + phone labels.


How can download on dial-up, the recipient wait forever you do not want to add a photo, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive