Monday, April 8, 2013

Facebook about a specific problem, how to write, what do I do?

Dilemma written by ricker2012: How do I write to Facebook for specific problem?

I’ve been trying to join a network on Facebook for sometime now. Every time I try to join, it says, “There was an error trying to send the confirmation email.” It is extremely frustrating seeing how I’ve been trying to join it for at least a month. How to I write to Facebook to tell them about this problem, because this isn’t on the help page.


Truly relating to How do I write to Facebook for specific problem? that you may possibly should try to solve situations on their very own. Hopefully this can help in lots of ways, and start making the way you live better. Thinking relating to How do I write to Facebook for specific problem? may perhaps be a remedy in time.

Optimum solution:


Answer by Hired Help

Dear ricker2012,


In short, you can’t. I have trawled the Help Center and found the following;


Report a bug with networks


http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=803


Note: Ironically this link does not work(!)


Post a question in the networks forum


http://www.facebook.com/help/community/?id=403


Joining or leaving a network


https://www.facebook.com/help/community/?id=799


I would suggest posting to both community links above with further information and you should receive a reply. It’s like Yahoo Answers, but purely for Facebook problems.


Best wishes


Know far better?

Leave your own answer inside the comments!


autoroute à emails…


Image using autoroute à emails…


Facebook about a specific problem, how to write, what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive