Tuesday, April 2, 2013

E-mail with my Innovage mini digital camera photo?

Real question courtesy of Briana: How do I e-mail pictures that i have on my Innovage mini digital camera?

Once I download the pictures from my Innovage Mini Digital Camera, I like to go to the photo Impression program and add things to the pics. You know like a frame or make it a greeting card. After I’m done I wanna e-mail them to friends and family. When I click on the “e-mail” button I then click on the “send” button. But nowhere does it ask what e-mail address to send it to? PLEASE!!!! How do I send that e-mail?


This really is information on How do I e-mail pictures that i have on my Innovage mini digital camera? that you’ll be compelled to resolve complications personally. Preferably you will find in many ways, and then make yourself considerably better. With the expectation information on How do I e-mail pictures that i have on my Innovage mini digital camera? should be a cure one day.

Optimum solution:


Answer by needredx

use your yahoo e-mail to do it.click “Compose” then type the person’s e-mail address and subject,then click on “Attach Files”(right below subject),then browse to the picture and press “Attach Files”,then send it


Answer by good.picasa

Hi, I recommand you to try google picasa.


picasa is a Google’s photo software. It’s what should’ve come with your camera.


It can Edit , organise and Share you picture and small video flips.


It’s very easy to use and is free, just like Google


Download it free in here:


http://www.bernanke.cn/google-picasa/


Good Luck!


Answer by Scotty w

I answer with another question……does your cam have that capability??? Your manual should tell you or try the company that made it


Understand or know a lot better?

Add your own special answer while in the comments!


Thanks to my buddy Justin I got a video of my live presentation at the first ever Ignite Boise. I had a blast doing this. Enjoy! Ignite Boise 01 – March 19th…


E-mail Marketing


Video from E-mail Marketing


E-mail Marketing feito para o bar Mr. Beer.


E-mail Marketing to the pub Mr. Beer.


E-mail with my Innovage mini digital camera photo?

1 comment:

Blog Archive