Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Do email people answer my question?

Real question basically by Dianee J: How do I email someone who answered my question?

I posted a question on yahoo answers .I would like to email a person who answered my question.I clicked on their name , then I clicked on “email ?????” and this is what came up on the screen :

enable yahoo answers email communications .I tried everything but cant seem to send the email ..


This may be info on How do I email someone who answered my question? which you may really need to fix dilemmas on his or her. I really hope this will assist in several ways: may create yourself far better. Desiring info on How do I email someone who answered my question? will probably be the very best in the future.

Solution:


Answer by ωнιzzz

You can’t send emails when you don’t allow them. Go here http://answers.yahoo.com/my-activity/edit/about Click Privacy & Communications and check the email option –The Answers Community can contact me:

Via Email (Your address will remain private)

Via Yahoo! Messenger (This will make your messenger and Yahoo! ID visible to the Answers community) <<<<<<<This is your choice, you can send emails without this but not I.M Finally be sure to click submit.


Do know a lot better?

Leave your very own answer on the comments!


Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 now includes an integrated email engine. The new email engine will make it much easier for everyone to send images out through yo…


Threadless Email Reminder


Artwork from Threadless Email Reminder


I love the attention to detail over at Threadless. I had this shirt in my cart and they emailed me to let me know that stock is low so I could order before they sold out. Awesome.


Do email people answer my question?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive