Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Can I use Xbox Live, Hotmail, what kind do I need to join?


Problem written by Eduardo: What kind of hotmail should I sign up for to use in Xbox Live?

When I placed my email address in making a xbox live account, it always says “invalid email”. Can someone please help me?


This can be about What kind of hotmail should I sign up for to use in Xbox Live? which you might should try to clear up dilemmas individually. Maybe this will assist you in many ways: to create your life much better. Praying about What kind of hotmail should I sign up for to use in Xbox Live? happens to be an alternative later on.

Best answer:


Answer by KushKandi

People still use hotmail these days?


That question ^ should be enough to come up with an answer.


Try signing up for gmail.


Answer by George Bedi

YOU DON’T NEED HOTMAIL! USE GMAIL OR YAHOO!


Answer by zao_89

Have you just been trying to make an account in the last week or so? Since the update some people haven’t been able to sign in or make a new gamertag, so you might just have to wait.


Have any idea a lot better?

Provide your crucial for this query below!


Great tips for sending efficient and effective emails. Valuable best practices and advice for everyone – particularly new employees and adminstrative support.



Can I use Xbox Live, Hotmail, what kind do I need to join?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive