Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Can be converted to any religion you never access it? People evangelizing?

Quandary by tiggie: Have you been approached on here to be converted to any religion? Are people evangelizing?

Wondering if you were seriously approached by someone by “email” to convert to another religion (aside from the threads which you are reading)?


This is really related to Have you been approached on here to be converted to any religion? Are people evangelizing? which you may want to resolve conditions on their very own. Eventually this will aid in lots of ways; and making your own life far better. Who wish related to Have you been approached on here to be converted to any religion? Are people evangelizing? are likely to be the most efficient into the future.

Best solution:


Answer by gutbucket

Not really, because I think people know better than to get in a battle of wits when they are unarmed.


Answer by Captain Peacock

You must be new.


Answer by Rodney

No i have not.


Answer by Don

No one has contacted me about their religion. *ding dong*, oh wait, someone is at the door… oh, no, Jehovah’s Witnesses.


Answer by liwmld

i have seen it posted by people of other faiths, but not experienced it personally in e-mail.


Answer by Orcas!

I don’t allow e-mail; that’s one of the reasons. Being Jewish, I’ve found that certain groups consider it their “duty” to attempt to convert me, and I just don’t have time for that silliness.


Answer by muslimah

I helped two americans (man and woman) to convert to islam


not here…that was on myspace.com


Answer by Christof Probst

Yes, by both Christians and Muslims.


They all failed, by the way.


Answer by Ed

Yes, several times.


Answer by Graham

I have been emailed a few times to try to discourage me. I suppose that could be interpreted as atheistic evangelism!!


The funniest email I have had so far stated:


“You have a very limited understanding of your religious texts (whatever they are)!”


Still cracks me up today YA Truth Seeker New World Translation Bible JW Jehovah Witnesses Good Shepherd Can be converted to any religion you never access it? People evangelizing? httpcuppasweets2go blogspot com )


Answer by The Religious Female Side of Ash

Apparently, they visited my house on quite a few occasions, we listen to what they have to say, but refuse to convert.


Answer by TruthBknown

Well I use YA R&S to tell the Goods News of the Bible.

To answer bible questions.

But dont email people.

However, I did have 3 or 4 emails myself from one abusive

theist of another religion this weekend in 24hours.

I replied asking to stop emailing me and blocked.

But then sent me another insulting abusive email in one

of their other accounts names, when I refused to cede to

such a unchristian approach.

As this person was ignorant of my requests not to email

me and continued to do so.

Had no choice but to report to YA team.

However, dont seem they done anything.

Dont get me wrong, I dont mind emails from others

about their beliefs if its respectfully done; but vile

abusive speech against my beliefs or religion, I dont.

After all this is what YA R&S is for, discussing beliefs

etc, not by emails left open for my YA contacts.


Answer by The Good Shepherd gives His life for the sheep.

that happens all the time around here and it is only because everyone would like to see the other person make the right choices


Answer by Cindy2

Not in emails. I’ve seen it mainly by Jehovah’s Witnesses. They answer questions and promote their New World Translation Bible, which has been badly altered to reflect their views. They’ll invite you to study their Bible with them. Not all of them are like that, though. I like Truth Seeker. I think he gives some interesting answers. I usually agree with what he says and I’m not a JW. If you’re having problems with emails, the best thing to do is not respond.


Understand or know far better?

Add all your answer inside of the comments!


yahoo android email app


Representation from yahoo android email app


yahoo android email app makes trackerball led go purple when you have got a new email


Can be converted to any religion you never access it? People evangelizing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive