Friday, March 29, 2013

Vista from Yahoo my default email provider can make?

Issue merely by Dr. Jack F: How can I make Yahoo my default email provider with vista?

Hi folks… I know with XP, you go to internet options, click on programs, and then email. But with vista, it doesn’t even have the “email” part for me to configure. I’m so frustrated because everytime I click on an email address, I automatically start outlook and I can’t stand that program. Thanks in advance…I hope you’ve had a great long weekend. J.


That is information about How can I make Yahoo my default email provider with vista? that you could be aspire to clear up complications for their own reasons. With a little luck this assists in lots of ways; that will create the way you live significantly better. In hopes information about How can I make Yahoo my default email provider with vista? just might be a strategy in the foreseeable future.

Best answer:


Answer by seer eyus

you can set yahoo as your default email, so that when you click on an email link it will be yahoo and not outlook. i don’t think it’s available to those with a free yahoo account, but is available to those with a yahoo premium account which must be purchased. basically you can’t have web based email as your default email, but the premium yahoo account (i believe) provide a POP client that you can download and then make it as your default email. there should be an option under options on the right hand side of your screen which will give you an option to make yahoo as default, in a dropdown menu.


Acknowledge greater?

Leave the answer while in the comments!


http://www.imacmailer.com This video shows how a standard SMTP server works. It is a detailed video showing what happens when you hit send button on your mai…


Email-Gallery.com


Appearance by simply Email-Gallery.com


www.email-gallery.com/


Just created a site and launched it.


Email-Gallery.com was built around one essential concept: Inspiration. We have selected high-quality email templates from current markets to share them with our users and to help designers view the latest trends.

Also, we have a list of email marketing companies to help our users learn what kinds of technologies and services other companies offer.


Vista from Yahoo my default email provider can make?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive