Sunday, March 31, 2013

Video messages and pictures on the Blackberry 8520 How do you send?

Predicament made by ahmedrams82: How do you send picture messages and videos on the blackberry 8520?

It is only possible through bluetooth and the “internet email” that you have to pay for? Can i just send them normally like any other phone? Thanks


This is actually everything regarding How do you send picture messages and videos on the blackberry 8520? that you could be might want to clear up situations them selves. Hopefully this’ll help in many ways; to make yourself far better. Who want everything regarding How do you send picture messages and videos on the blackberry 8520? tend to be the most effective results at some point.

Best answer:


Answer by BB_Girl

This would be what is referred to as sending a MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) which to do via Blackberry requires a data plan for BIS (Blackberry Internet Service). So as long as you have a data plan you can send them like any other phone.


Hope this helps!


Do know greater?

Add your own personal answer within the comments!


Four Steps Instructions on how to do an Email Campaign in Salesforce.com. 1) Create the Email Template 2) Create the Email Campaign 3) Add contacts to the Em…


Email Screen Shot


Shot simply by Email Screen Shot


This explains why I love flickr. The only interaction that I ever have with my WebShots photo account is this weekly email with statistics. I always asked the questions: "Who is viewing my photos?"

"Why are they viewing my photos?"

"Do the people who view my photos like them?"

"Why are my photos being downloaded?"

"What happens to my photos after they are downloaded?"

"Is WebShots making money off of my photos?" (Which is OK because they didn’t give me a limit on space after I paid for an account.)


Just nagging questions–People Just Want to Know.


Video messages and pictures on the Blackberry 8520 How do you send?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive