Thursday, March 28, 2013

IPod, iTunes, iPhone, such as “I” stands for what?

Quandary basically by fuzzybear: What does the “i” in iPod, iTunes, iPhone, etc. stand for?

For example, the “e” in “email” is supposed to stand for “electronic”.


It’s with regards to What does the “i” in iPod, iTunes, iPhone, etc. stand for? that you might prefer to resolve troubles with their. Subsequently this can help in many ways: that will create the way you live greater. Wishing with regards to What does the “i” in iPod, iTunes, iPhone, etc. stand for? is going to be a cure at a later date.

Best answer:


Answer by soundpost10

I think the ‘I’ is APPLES signature.


Answer by Isabel

I think it has no meaning at all, is just to tell they are the same brand


Answer by Pabloman

“i” is for “idiot” because only idiots buy iPods etc.!!! LOL it’s actually just a trademark that Steve Jobs thought of.


Answer by hauntedtreehouse

Irritating


Answer by billyxc729

its just saying its yours


Answer by tgkeira

All the i’s come from the original revolutionary project, the iMac – where it stood for Internet. They were proud of the fact that it was a two step process from the box to connect to the internet, quite a feat of the time.


It then just became a prefix to signify Apple products.


Do know far better?

Add your special answer while in the comments!


http://www.EliteEmail.com Email Marketing Made Easy — Try it FREE! Imagine bringing together the most powerful email marketing features in one affordable ea…


The Perfect Email Application


Image in The Perfect Email Application


My email management, has quickly spiraled out of control. I constantly forget to reply to people, lose important emails and lose files to the sea of messages I get. Like many, I’m longing for someone to create either a desktop or web app that solves many of the issues that I’m having with Gmail and Thunderbird. So I created this mock-up of what I feel would be the perfect inbox.


I created the mockup in Photoshop. Some of the apps I borrowed screenshots from include Thunderbird for OSX, NetNewsWire for OSX and The Adobe Air app Analytics Reporting Suite.


IPod, iTunes, iPhone, such as “I” stands for what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive