Saturday, March 30, 2013

How Windows Vista again to display a list of programs to open, what should I do?

Subject made by Jack B: How do I get my Windows Vista recently opened programs list to appear again?

After I hit the start button in Windows Vista, there used to be a list of programs that I recently opened on the left hand side of the start menu. I must have clicked some dialog box that turned it off, as all I have now is “Internet” and “email” and a large blank space below it. Under the start menu properties, I unchecked the “Store and display recently opened programs” which I believe caused the problem. However re-enabling the feature does not make the recently opened program list to re-appear. Any ideas?


Actually important facts about How do I get my Windows Vista recently opened programs list to appear again? which you may really need to clear up issues in their own business. With some luck , this helps in several ways: in order to make everything considerably better. Praying important facts about How do I get my Windows Vista recently opened programs list to appear again? happens to be a cure someday.

Solution:


Answer by Ands

Yes, use programs and they will show up on the list.


Answer by candi M

Try doing a system restore. Hope that helps.


Answer by pp_doyle

right click on start button

click properties

click start menu tab

at bottom of page hilight (radio button ) + display list of resent opened and so on


peter (www.vpi.ie)


Have any idea good?

Leave your ultimate answer with the comments!


A short video tutorial to teach you how to set up an email account in Outlook. Produced by the BAC Network.


Emails from Iraq: October 2, 2006


Visual simply by Emails from Iraq: October 2, 2006


I will be deploying soon and in the next couple of days I will be publishing the emails I wrote to my family and friends while I was stationed in Iraq,


Greetings from Iraq


October 2, 2006


Greetings from the Cradle of Civilization!


At the moment, the place I will be in the next seven months does not even come close to the word "civilization." More like "a-giant-ate-a-tent-factory-and-had-diarrhea-right-here." Ooh! Ooh! There are some places in here where the "sand" is not even sand. It is just giant mounds of dust. You step into it and you sink and it goes POOF all over the place. Just DUST. It is crazy. It is just powder all over the place.


They have showers in here and I am using it at least two times a day. It is one luxury I intend to abuse.


They have no chow hall here, but have some sort of building with tables in it. The food is prepared by a staff sergeant and two corporals. Sometimes we get this AWESOME steak. We are not eating "t-rations" but something a bit better.


Speaking of chow halls, SWEET MOTHER OF GOD. The chow halls in Kuwait and Al-Asad are just FANTASTIC. And get this, the ARMY base in Kuwait is WAY better than the one back home! SO much food and so much choices! SO MUCH. It was nothing I have ever seen.


The chow hall in Al-Asad is guarded by Somalian mercenaries. A private contractor went to Somalia and hired these guys as guards. Their weapons are in condition 1 (round in chamber, magazine inserted, ready to shoot) and they will shoot anyone who tries to enter the chow hall or the PX or the MWR areas without an ID. I almost witnessed an incident. Freaking trigger-happy Somalians!


Anyway, I am fine and everything. More later!


PS: Someone spread this rumor I had a "thick Coca-Cola can sized penis, 6 inches but very thick!" And now everyone believes it. WHAT THE FU—?!


PPS: The PX only comes here once every 3 months.


1. "Hi!" From Iraq, 2. IMG_3419, 3. The Rifleman, 4. Backwards Japanese Signage, 5. Knives and Clouds, 6. IMG_3431


Created with fd’s Flickr Toys.


How Windows Vista again to display a list of programs to open, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive