Saturday, March 30, 2013

How to copy a new folder on Yahoo Mail?


Consider courtesy of Emilio: How do I copy and saved the Yahoo mail on a new folder?

I would like to copy and paste my yahoo mail that I’ve moved to the ‘saved e-mail” folder into a new folder. Thanks for your advices.


That is with regards to How do I copy and saved the Yahoo mail on a new folder? that you might requirement to resolve dilemmas them selves. Optimistically it will help to in many ways; and making yourself better. Desiring with regards to How do I copy and saved the Yahoo mail on a new folder? should be a response into the future.

Optimum solution:


Answer by bango

1.Open Yahoo inbox


2.Tick box for message to copy or move to folder


3. Hold and left click on mouse to drag & drop to the folder (left column) or


Upper above click the arrow next to Move tab and select the folder.


That all to it, easy and done.


Have any idea a lot better?

Leave your own individually styled answer inside a comments!


Album: Mes Courants Électriques (FR) Track: 9.


E-mail


Look when E-mail


Believe it or not, this wasn’t edited. Just the result of subscribing to two clubs on yahoo, and not reading the mail they send me. (oh, and you now know my preferred name-my real name is James…)



How to copy a new folder on Yahoo Mail?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive