Friday, March 29, 2013

How do I stop my dad from my computer to check their email?

Trouble made by Channn: How do I stop my dad from checking his email from my computer?

Whenever he comes home he checks his “email” which is mostly just spam email. I don’t want to get a potential virus from all the spam he gets. It’s basically 99% spam and 1% actual message. He even uses the super old Yahoo mail from like 3-4 years ago.

My dad’s ALWAYS clicks on the links in his email and he has no computer of his own. That works.

dad* singular


This may be concerning How do I stop my dad from checking his email from my computer? may should certainly resolve situations for their own end. Thought to be able it will help to in many ways; which will create everything significantly better. With the expectation concerning How do I stop my dad from checking his email from my computer? can certainly be a resolution from now on.

Optimum solution:


Answer by David T

A contact switch, a detonator and a block of C4 should do it.


Answer by Brinh

Just tell him to stop and check it on his own computer, honestly you cant really deny him other than that. Find yourself a good antivirus, a lot of the free ones out there will protect you from stuff from just opening emails, the only ones that will bypass that and ruin you are the ones where you have to click on a link (which can be in emails so be careful).


Be sure far better?

Leave your trusty answer at the comments!


Thumbs Up, Comment and Subscribe In continuing our iPhone 4 tips series, this time we cover email. Check out the video for all the details. Free Zollotech Ap…


Email, sucks.


Reputation merely by Email, sucks.


If you sent me an email in the last 30 days and I have not responded to it yet, I am sorry. You might want to resend it as I am at the point of calling email bankruptcy. And the 20k+ number? Those are all UNREAD. Let’s not even think about the ones I starred that HAVE to be followed up. Yikes.


How do I stop my dad from my computer to check their email?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive