Saturday, March 30, 2013

How do I reset my “Apple ID” security questions to recover /?

Inquiry by Chris: How can I reset/recover my “Apple ID” security questions?

The issue I am faced with is. I am 100% positive that I did not setup any security questions, and my account was setup prior to them adding the “Rescue E-mail” address. The only way it appears I can change the questions is to answer the existing ones. Does anyone have a workaround for this?


NOTE: The reason I need this is, because it is not allowing me to make any on device purchases on my new Iphone, until I answer the security questions.


This is definitely interesting facts about How can I reset/recover my “Apple ID” security questions? which you might have to solve concerns automatically. Eventually this helps in many ways, to make everything much better. Thinking interesting facts about How can I reset/recover my “Apple ID” security questions? is going to be a way out within the foreseeable future.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Bomber

My friend had to call Apple for them to reset them. try that?


Answer by Redemption.Man

Are you sure it’s not asking you to set your security questions. I’ve set up lots of IPads for people and if they hasn’t set security questions when they purchased an app it would ask them to set them up.


If not you will have to ring apple and answer some questions about your account before they will help


Know a lot better?

Add the answer at the comments!


Save searches and set up e-mail alerts for new results in many NCBI databases.


e-mailing talamo 2


Video by just e-mailing talamo 2


Diseño de e-mailing aprobado para la Agencia Creativa Tálamo.


How do I reset my “Apple ID” security questions to recover /?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive