Sunday, March 31, 2013

Email the link to run the “send” and “Send Email page” How can I do?


Concern courtesy of Wolf: How can I make “Send page by email” and “Send link by email operable”?

All of a sudden the buttons “Send page by email” and “Send link by email” have become inoperable.

The buttons still appear when the “Page” button is clicked but they are light instead of dark which makes them ineffective when I click on them. Therefore, how can I make them dark so that when I click on them, they operate?


This is concerning How can I make “Send page by email” and “Send link by email operable”? you may need to have to resolve complications individually. Subsequently it will help to in many ways, and will make the way you live considerably better. In hopes concerning How can I make “Send page by email” and “Send link by email operable”? is likely to be the most efficient down the line.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Tarkarri

These only work when you have your email program running in the background.


Be sure greater?

Leave your trusty answer belonging to the comments!


Email screwed


Appearance by simply Email screwed


Since being helpfully updated to Yahoo! Flickr account, apparently my Flickr email does not forward anymore (I just found these messages). So if you are sending me emails, send directly to me, don’t trust Flickr mail – I tried updating it but it won’t let me.



Email the link to run the “send” and “Send Email page” How can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive