Sunday, March 31, 2013

Cash consecutive Could you help me?


Issue made by Tyler P: Please help me out with streak for the cash?

I just got to a W12 and espn will not let me make another pick because it says that I have to validate the e-mail address that I provided during registration. I have no idea how to complete this task!!! I clicked validate e-mail but “validate e-mail” keeps coming back.


It is pertaining to Please help me out with streak for the cash? possibly choose to clear up conditions without any assistance. Eventually this’ll help in many ways, and formulate your own life significantly better. Desiring pertaining to Please help me out with streak for the cash? could well be an option from now on.

Most practical answer:


Answer by Ryan

Sorry I don’t know how to fix it, but nice job on the W12. Hope you can fix it and get your t-shirt.


Answer by RedWingsDIEHARD

you have to go to your email account and look at the email that they sent you. on that email the link will send you to a page and the email will be verified


Answer by Benny DA BEATA

oh good for you. I made it to 11 once, then I lost on a BOS VS CAR game. I’m sure they just send you an email confirmation like RedWings said. you’ll just have to click on their link


Fully grasp much better?

Add your trusty answer from the comments!


Mais cursos e dicas no site www.pratiquefitness.com.br.


e-mail en nombre de “Southtrust”


Photo with e-mail en nombre de “Southtrust”



Cash consecutive Could you help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive